Interested in joining the team?
SENIOR FREELANCE DESIGNER
We are an independent boutique creative and marketing agency; established for nearly 20 years in London, with a recent expansion to Dubai.
We solve business challenges with intelligent strategy and outstanding creative communica-tion, both digital and print; from branding, marketing campaigns and website design to bro-chures, promotions, exhibitions, employee engagement and more.
Our clients range from global organisations to SMEs and startups.
We are looking to grow our Dubai based design team and have an exciting opportunity for a part time Senior Freelance Designer. If you are passionate about creative design and are someone who enjoys working across multiple accounts with a large amount of responsibility – this could be for you.
Purpose of the role
To be responsible for key Dubai based projects in conceptualizing, developing and design-ing outstanding creative to meet the client’s needs
• Property • Finance/FinTech • F&B • Travel & Hotels
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite – incl. InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
• Ability to write short, compelling copy & headlines
• Strong Mac literacy, also MS office
• Understanding of print & online production methods
• Experience in building/coding responsive HTML emails a strong advantage
• Good knowledge of WordPress and other CMS systems.
• Experience in creating intuitive UX solutions, wireframes / sitemaps / user journeys.
• Knowledge of SEO and social media.
• Experienced in working from home as well as on site and off site.
• Willingness to work outside normal hours is an advantage.
• The ideal candidate is a conceptual thinker with strong experience in both digital & non digital design
• An encompassing interest in design and a keen eye for detail & aesthetics
• Be a team player: Multi-tasker, organized and strong communicator
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Based in the UAE (preferably Dubai) and must have a valid residency visa for the UAE
• Fluent in English is required (Arabic is welcomed but not required)
• Drive, energy and confidence • Openness • Problem solving • Reliability
•A part-time role initially. Salary dependent on experience and skills.
For more information or to apply please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO recruitment agencies please.